Here comes Valentine's Day, 2021!
This year, Valentine’s Day celebration might be different from last year. Eating out might not be possible or preferred. Even if there is a chance of going out, celebrating this kind of day at home is always more special.
Love should not be celebrated only one day, but as our lives are busy, we sometimes forget to spend quality time with our beloved ones and it is a great opportunity to show our love on Valentine’s day.
Baking could be one of the best gifts for him. Something handmade is a more precious gift as you spare your time and effort. As Valentine’s Day falls on Sunday this year, you can easily prepare something nice.
We, as promotons, will give you one of the best recipes that blow your lover’s mind.
_Here is the_ _Sweet Dreams Cake_.
_2 ½ cups all-purpose flour__
_1 ½ cups granulated sugar_
_¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder_
_1 tbsp vanilla extract_
_1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda_
_1 pinch of salt_
_1 ½ cups milk_
_125 gr margarine_
Topping Chocolate Ganache Glaze
_1 cup powdered sugar_
_50 gr margarine_
_¼ cup cacao_
_¾ cup water_
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, bicarbonate soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Melt margarine. Add eggs, milk, and melted margarine into the other dry ingredients. Use a hand mixer on a medium speed and mix all ingredients until it gets smooth. Be careful don’t mix it so long, stop when all ingredients are mixed together. The mixture should be viscous.
- Grease a bundt pan with margarine and then place all mixing ingredients into a bundt pan.
- Place it into a 350 F oven, bake for 45 minutes. Baking time can be different for each oven. Check out after 45 minutes by paring the knife or toothpick and if it is clean, the cake is done.
- For topping; chocolate sauce; add margarine, cacao, and water in a saucepan and bring it to a simmer.
- Wait for the cake to cool down and pour the sauce on top of the cake. Dust the cake with powdered sugar.
It is a cake to die for. After he tastes it, he will fall in love with you again. Happy Valentine’s Day. If you try the recipe, don’t forget to tag us #uspromotons_