There are so many different varieties of plates of pasta and sauces that you can cook with so you can not get bored of pasta. One day you can prepare the sauce with aubergine tomatoes and mozzarella. Another day you can prepare creamy mushroom sauce…
One of my favorite pasta dishes is linguine with shrimps. Its rich but not too heavy sauce is so mouth-watering. This dish is also suitable for the lent period.
Here is the best spinach shrimp pasta;
1 (16 oz.) box of linguine
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
6 oz. baby spinach
1 lb. cherry tomatoes
1-pint heavy cream
2 teaspoons pesto sauce
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon of crushed chili (optional)
Pinch of salt and black pepper
Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Add pasta in boiling water. You can add oil/butter and a pinch of salt into the boiling water. Cook for 8-9 min and then drain pasta.
2. In a non-stick pan, add olive oil and garlic. Heat until the color of garlic starts to change and smell.
3. Add shrimps and cook until its color gets pinkier and size gets smaller. Add salt, black pepper, and chili (optional).
4. Add cream and pesto sauce. Cook over medium heat until the cream starts to boil. It will take approximately 6-8 minutes.
5. Lastly, add baby spinach and cherry tomatoes. Stir the sauce for 2 minutes over medium heat.
6. Mix the sauce with pasta and stir it. Drizzle some Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta.
This perfect Lent special meal is so easy and divine. Just have your white wine and start to cook. It is not only for lent of course. You can make this amazing pasta for any guests and family during any season. Please share with us if you cook and like it.
💛Don’t forget sharing is caring💛