Pasta is one of the most delicious and easy dishes. You can cook for your guests, families, or even for your date.
There are so many different varieties of plates of pasta and sauces that you can cook with so you can not get bored of pasta. One day you can prepare the sauce with aubergine tomatoes and mozzarella. Another day you can prepare creamy mushroom sauce...
One of my favorite pasta dishes is linguine with shrimps. Its rich but not too heavy sauce is so mouth-watering. This dish is also suitable for the lent period.
Here is the best _spinach shrimp pasta_;
_1 (16 oz.) box of linguine_
_1 lb. shrimp_, peeled and deveined_
_6 oz. baby spinach_
_1 lb. cherry tomatoes_
_1-pint heavy cream_
_2 teaspoons pesto sauce_
_2 teaspoons crushed garlic_
_2 tablespoons olive oil_
_1 teaspoon of crushed chili (optional)_
_Pinch of salt and black pepper_
_Grated Parmesan Cheese_
1. Add pasta in boiling water. You can add _oil/butter_ and a pinch of _salt_ into the boiling water. Cook for 8-9 min and then drain pasta.
2. In a non-stick pan, add _olive oil_ and _garlic_. Heat until the color of garlic starts to change and smell.
3. Add _shrimps_ and cook until its color gets pinkier and size gets smaller. Add _salt_, _black pepper_, and _chili_ (optional).
4. Add _cream_ and _pesto sauce_. Cook over medium heat until the cream starts to boil. It will take approximately 6-8 minutes.
5. Lastly, add _baby spinach_ and _cherry tomatoes_. Stir the sauce for 2 minutes over medium heat.
6. Mix the sauce with pasta and stir it. Drizzle some _Parmesan cheese_ on top of the pasta.
This perfect _Lent special meal_ is so easy and divine. Just have your white wine and start to cook. It is not only for lent of course. You can make this amazing pasta for any guests and family during any season. Please share with us if you cook and like it.
💛_Don’t forget sharing is caring_💛_______________________________